The European Conference on Games Based Learning (ECGBL) offers an opportunity for scholars and practitioners interested in the issues related to Games Based Learning to share their thinking and research findings. The conference examines the question “Can Games-Based Learning Enhance Learning?” and seeks high-quality papers that address this question.
The International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems (KES), initially the International Conference on Conventional and Knowledge-Based Electronic Systems (1997), 1) provides exciting opportunities for researchers to share ideas and find out about the latest developments in Intelligent Systems. Special features of KES conferences are the Invited Sessions on specific technical topics,
In the LinkedIn Group of the Knowledge Management Association (KMA) Jamal Hosseini A. asks: With due respect, I want to do PhD in knowledge management field. Could you please introduce good universities of this field to me (especially, knowledgeable and proper academic members in a nice university)? Join
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1084 providers to discover, (more…)