No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO University), formerly the National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (NRU ITMO) and the St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (SPbSU ITMO), offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
School of Computer Technologies and Control > Department of Informatics and Applied Mathematics > International Research Laboratory “Intelligent Information Processing Methods and Semantic Technologies” (Laboratory ISST) 1)
- International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW 2010-2017)**
- The annual International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW) is an Eastern European event for discussing research issues related to knowledge representation, Semantic Web, and Linked Data. It aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and educators, in particular from ex-USSR, Eastern and Northern Europe, to present and share ideas regarding Semantic Web, and popularize the area in these regions.
- Semantic Web School/KESW School (2011-2013, in conjunction with the Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (KESW))
- 2013 (5 days): Track 1 “Ontology Engineering”; Track 2 “Linked Data”
- 2012 (6 days): Introduction and Overview of Semantic Web; Architecture Issues; Linked Open Data – Enterprise Linked Data; Ontology Engineering; Automated reasoning in Semantic Web; Extra topics: Use Cases and Business Groups; Tools & Wrap-Up & Outlook
- 2011 (4 day): Introducty day; Linked Data; Logic and Programming; Corporate systems
- 2010 (4 days): Semantic Web Open Seminars in Oct & Nov – What is the Semantic Web? What services can I watch now?; Where can Semantic Web technologies be applied?; How to make your first Semantic Web app?