No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
weknowmore has offered the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- In-house training on different topics around knowledge management (people, processes, collaborative communities)
- Knowledge management and learning within non-profit sectors
- KMers.org – Twitter Chats for Knowledge Professionals (in collaboration with the KM Institute and others)
#KMers.org – Weekly Twitter Chats for Knowledge Professionals
- Jun 2012: (CANCELLED?) Social Media for Education
- May 2012: Status and Trends in Social Media for Knowledge Management; (CANCELLED?) Lessons Learned on Lessons Learned
- Dec 2011: Role of Industrial and Organizational Psychology in Knowledge Management; Knowledge Management Quotes, Proverbs and Sayings
- Nov 2011: Connecting Knowledge Management Communities; Open Space Chat: Chat about anything! Ask anything! Whatever you want; Knowledge Management and Collaborative Innovation
Oct 2011: External Communications as Knowledge Transfer; Open Space Chat; The Role of Diversity in Knowledge Management; After Action Review
- Sep 2011: Social Computig and Knowledge Management; Research or Die – The Necessity for a Knowledge Management Research Program; Knowledge Management in Non Profit Organizations; Knowledge Management for entertainment
- ??? Aug 2011: Challenging for a new economic ressource; Knowledge Management Bookwriting
- Jul 2011: Influence of behaviour on knowledge transfer; Managing content through version control
- Jun 2011: Knowledge Management vs. Information Management
- May 2011: Knowledge Management Day Dreaming; The Importance of Search in your Knowledge Management Solution; The Wizard of Knowledge Management; So You Want to be a Knowledge Management consultant?
- Apr 2011: Wisdom in Organizational Contexts; On knowledge transfer: Why grandma’s kitchen demo trumps any cookbook; Finding a balance in knowledge work between fast flow and slow space
- Mar 2011: Why, Where, How I blog; Revisiting Previous #KMers Chats; The Great Wall – Knowledge Sharing Barriers and Remedies to Get Past Them; Role of Industrial/Organizational Psychology in Knowledge Management
- Feb 2011: Knowledge Management Models and Practices; Community lurkers: does the 90-9-1 percentage rule really apply, and if so, so what? ; Corporate Storytelling and Knowledge Management; Corporate Social Media vs Intranets
- Jan 2011: Knowledge Management Light: Harnessing the Power of Social Media; If I were my Boss I would… ; Personal Knowledge Management and Self-Management
- Dec 2010: Social Media for Education; Innovation
- Nov 2010: Developing a Community; Building Knowledge Management Expertise; KMers.org One Year Anniversary Chat; Knowledge Hub; Personal Profiles
- Oct 2010: Introducing Change in Knowledge Management to an Organization; Lessons Learned in Lessons Learned; Social Media; Building The Perfect Brainstorm; Relating structured and unstructured knowledge processes
- Sep 2010: Getting people to share information; Social Governance in the Enterprise; Reading and Writing Changes through ITCs; Training Community Managers and Facilitators; Retaining the Knowledge of People Leaving your Organization
- Aug 2010: Modeling (documenting) the focus areas within the knowledge management community; Sharing is Caring; Knowledge Management Literature Tips; Let Go of Control – Encourage and Monitor
- Jul 2010: Strategies for integrating user-generated content within an internal knowledge base; The Knowledge Management and Application Domain; KMers.org Community Chat – experiences with previous chats, and ideas for future chats; Growing Virtual Communities within Your Organization to Reach the Future FIRST
- Jun 2010: Knowledge Management for Development; Knowledge Management, Organizational Structures and People; Turning Conversations into Content; Knowledge Management Strategies
- Apr 2010: The Changing Role of Information Professionals: New Opportunities Created by Enterprise 2.0; A world without Knowledge Management?; The Future of Knowledge Management; Joint #innochat – Spreading innovation knowledge throughout the organization; How Does Knowledge Management Support Innovation?
- Mar 2010: Expertise Location; Evidence vs. Experience; What is wrong with Knowledge Management?; Knowledge Management Beyond the Firewall; How do you market Knowledge Management in organisations?
- Feb 2010: Knowledge Management and Google Wave; Monitoring, Assessing Knowledge Management; Personal Knowledge Management; Knowledge for Innovation
- Jan 2010: Success Stories and Best Practice of Knowledge Management Implementation in Enterprises and Organizations; Lead by Example and Model Desired Behaviors (Stan Garfield Tips part III); A KMers workgroup project; Stan Garfield’s 13 Knowledge Management Tips (Part II); Knowledge Management predictions for 2010
- Dec 2009: Starting a Knowledge Management Programme; Stan Garfield’s 13 Knowledge Management Tips (from KMWorld09)
- Nov 2009: Best Knowledge Management Ideas from KMWorld; Emerging Knowledge Management Technologies; Starting a Knowledge Management Programme