World Bank Sample Knowledge Management Job Profile Descriptions
Abstract: You can find sample job profiles and descriptions relevant to Knowledge Management in the “The Art of Knowledge Exchange Toolbox” of the World Bank Institute’s South-South Facility and the “Advisory Service Toolkit” of the World Bank Institute’s Knowledge and Learning Services.
- “The Art of Knowledge Exchange” Toolbox: Sample job profile descriptions relevant to facilitate knowledge exchange in a Community of Practice:
- Community of Practice Team Roles and Responsibilites
- Knowledge Management and Community of Practice Consultant
- Community Content Manager
- Community Manager Consultant for Knowledge Hub Community
- Community Moderator (incl. selection criteria)
- Short Term Consultancy for Parliamentary Strengthening Program CoP
- Knowledge Management Consultant (not in toolbox)
Shobha Kumar et al: Community of Practice. In: Shobha Kumar (Ed.): The Art of Knowledge Exchange Toolbox, World Bank Institute (South-South Knowledge Exchange), 2013
- Advisory Service Toolkit:Together the World Bank Institute and Human Resources developed five different levels of profiles for Knowledge Management/ Knowledge Sharing (KM/KS), by analyzing the positions of staff working on KM/KS at the Bank. The conclusion of this comprehensive analysis is that KM/KS activities tend to focus on discovery, creation and offering of content, as opposed to building structure which is done by librarians, website developers and information management specialists. This is an important distinction which should be highlighted. The team developed 5 distinct job profiles:…
Martha Pattillo Siv et al.: Resources: Job Profiles and Job Descriptions. In: Martha Pattillo Siv and Daria Lavrentiev (Ed.): Advisory Service Toolkit. World Bank Institute (Knowledge and Learning Advisory Service), 2004
Copyright © The World Bank Institute. All rights reserved.Favorite!
Tags: communities of practice, community content manager, community manager, community manager consultant, content manager, CoP consultant, information assistant, information officer, KM consultant, KM job descriptions, KM position descriptions, knowledge management analyst, knowledge management officer, knowledge sharing officer, Lead Knowledge Management Officer, research analyst, sector information officer, Senior Knowledge Management Assistant, Senior Knowledge Management Officer, senior knowledge sharing officer, The World Bank Group« Previous Article Next Article »