This is no official page!
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Conferenz, part of BrightStar Training,1), formerly Business Information in Action, has offered the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Modern Organisational Learning Conference (2020; CANCELLED)
- The Modern Organisational Learning Conference, successor of the New Zealand Organisational Learning Symposium, will provide a platform for a national conversation focusing on the current state of organisational learning in New Zealand and the impact of tech advancements, as well as a large culture shift, will have on the future. With a focus on people, there will be extensive discussions on a number of subjects including; diversity (in age, sex, experience, learning preference), engagement, retention, up-skilling, returns on investment, and wellbeing.
- New Zealand Organisational Learning Symposium (2019)
- The inaugural New Zealand Organisational Learning Symposium, co-hosted by Conferenz and Brightstar Training, provides a platform for a national conversation focusing on learning within organisations in New Zealand.
(In-house) Seminars/Master Classes
- Knowledge Management Best Practices (2 days)** 2) 3)
- Introduction to Knowledge Management
Knowledge Management Theory and Practice
Knowledge Management Strategies and Structures
Knowledge Management Technologies
Metadata and Search
Third Party Content
- Open Data, Content and Collaboration in the Cloud (2 days)** 2)
- Open Innovation
- Open Data, Content and Collaboration in the Cloud For Public Sector** (2 days) 2)
- Open Innovation