Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)*
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has offered the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS) > Advanced Centre for Informatics and Innovative Learning (ACIIL)
- PhD in Information Communication Technology (ICT), Information and Knowledge Management (PhDCT)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Knowledge Management (PHDKMN)
School of Agriculture (SOA)
- International Conference on Agriculture Education and Knowledge Management, August 24-26, 2010, Agartala (Tripura), India
(Co-organizer: International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), Knowledge, Capacity and Innovation Division (KCID))
The International Conference Agriculture Education and Knowledge Management is focusing on sharing experiences on the challenges facing agricultural education and knowledge management systems. It addresses issues related to indigenous knowledge and knowledge generated by educational and research institutes for innovative agriculture.
- Assessment of educational and human resource needs in rural development and agricultural sector
- Approaches, case studies, concepts and methodologies applicable to agricultural education and knowledge management systems
- Present status and future challenges in agricultural education and knowledge management systems
- Knowledge access, concepts, creation, applications and services within agricultural communities and organizations
- Participation of the private sector, farmers’ organizations and NGOs in educating farmers and complimenting the efforts of the public sector
- Scope, challenges, development and applications of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for effective agricultural education and knowledge management systems
- Technological innovations in conventional and open and distance education systems and these systems’ effective outreach in agriculture
- Open and distance learning (ODL) for continuing education for professionals engaged in agro-industry, research, education and extension activities
- Development of efficient and timely knowledge sharing systems for farmer education
- Effective pedagogical methods for agricultural education
- Role of knowledge management in development of agricultural value chain including high-value agriculture and contract farming