No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad (IMT Ghaziabad) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Centre for Strategic Information Management
Management Development Programmes (MDPs)
- Knowledge Management for Business, 22-24 March 2010
- Knowledge Management for Competitive Advantage, 29-30 April 2008
- Consultation Workshop on Knowledge Management (CKWM), 30 April 2010 1)
- Conference on Smart Knowledge Habitats, 21-22 September 2017, IMT Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, India
- The Conference on Smart Knowledge Habitats will provide a quality forum for interactions among diverse groups of persons interested in the above theme. These will include researchers, academicians, consultants, corporate professionals, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs and doctoral and Masters students working in the areas of smart cities, knowledge cities, urban development, rural development, entrepreneurship, innovation, governance and environment among others. Individuals can register to attend the conference as participants. It is a culmination of an AICTE supported project on knowledge management.
- International Conference on Rural Innovation, Capacity Building, Knowledge Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology (ICRICKET), 2-3 January 2013, India Habitat Center, New Delhi, India
(organized in collaboration with Centre for Entrepreneurship, Essex Business School, University of Essex, UK)
- ICRICKET aims to facilitate sharing of ideas and concepts on the inter-linkages between the research issues related to innovation, knowledge, entrepreneurship and technology.
Conference Tracks: Innovation; Rural Innovation; Capacity Building; Knowledge Management; Knowledge Based Development; Entrepreneurship; Social Entrepreneurship; Technology Management; Emergent Technologies; ICT & Rural Development
- International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital (ICKMIC), 26-27 February 2009, IMT Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, India
(organized in collaboration with with the Centre for Knowledge Systems, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico, and the World Capital Institute)
- The International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital (ICKMIC) will assemble the academicians, industry professionals, knowledge management professionals in development agencies and research scholars to share knowledge & latest facts. The conference invites papers, case studies and innovative practices on the related field.
Conference Tracks: Knowledge Management in Corporate Sector Organisations;
Knowledge Sharing, social networks and Learning Organisations; Intellectual Capital valuation and reporting; Knowledge-based Development and Knowledge Cities; Organisation Value Chain & Information Technology; Business Intelligence; Internet Technologies and Computer-supported Collaborative Work; Technology Management; Management of Innovation and Intellectual Property
- National Seminar on Knowledge Management and Enabling Technologies (KMET), 17 November 2007, IMT Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, India