Andre Saito: Educating Knowledge Managers series. RealKM, November 2015 ff.
All posts published to date in this series are listed below.
- Educating Knowledge Managers series: Introduction
- Using competencies to bridge theory and practice [EKM series]
- The knowledge economy revolution [EKM series]
- What is the scope of knowledge management? [EKM series]
- Aligning HR with KM [EKM series]
- The role and limitations of information systems in effective KM [EKM series]
- The role of AI in Knowledge Management [EKM series]
- Libraries and information science as part of KM [EKM series]
- Implementing knowledge management [EKM series]
- What is a competency? [EKM Series]
- Modelling individual KM competencies [EKM Series]
- KM competence in graduate KM education [EKM series]
- Educating Knowledge Managers series: Conclusions
Copyright © knowquestion Pty Ltd.. All rights reserved.
- Saito, A.: Educating Knowledge Managers: A Competence-Based Approach. Tokyo: Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Dissertation), 2007, 230 pp. Full text »