Abstract: In 2007, Andre Saito published a PhD proposing a model of knowledge management competence which could be used as the basis for educating KM staff. As well as being well-written and interesting in its own right, edited portions of his PhD have been serialised on RealKM to provide an explanation of many of the fundamentals of understanding and teaching KM.
Andre Saito: Educating Knowledge Managers series. RealKM, November 2015 ff.
All posts published to date in this series are listed below.
- Educating Knowledge Managers series: Introduction
- Using competencies to bridge theory and practice [EKM series]
- The knowledge economy revolution [EKM series]
- What is the scope of knowledge management? [EKM series]
- Aligning HR with KM [EKM series]
- The role and limitations of information systems in effective KM [EKM series]
- The role of AI in Knowledge Management [EKM series]
- Libraries and information science as part of KM [EKM series]
- Implementing knowledge management [EKM series]
- What is a competency? [EKM Series]
- Modelling individual KM competencies [EKM Series]
- KM competence in graduate KM education [EKM series]
- Educating Knowledge Managers series: Conclusions
Copyright © knowquestion Pty Ltd.. All rights reserved.