The European Conference on Games Based Learning (ECGBL) offers an opportunity for scholars and practitioners interested in the issues related to Games Based Learning to share their thinking and research findings. The conference examines the question “Can Games-Based Learning Enhance Learning?” and seeks high-quality papers that address this question.
Featured Providers (World)
- Systems Integration KM Leaders Community (SIKM Leaders) Detroit, MI, USA
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement e.V. (GfWM) Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- New South Wales Knowledge Management Forum (NSW KM Forum) Sydney, NSW, Australia
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE) London, United Kingdom
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER) Barcelona, Spain
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Brussels, Belgium
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb) Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK) Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1101 providers to discover. (more…)