- Sub-themes: Imperfect Knowledge: Re-examining the Role of Experts and Expertise; New Approaches to Organizing Collaborative Knowledge Creation; Social and Organizational Memory Studies: Closing the Gap; etc.
Founded in 1999 by the European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management & Business Administration (EDAMBA) which is managed by the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM), the European Doctoral School on Knowledge and Management (EUDOKMA) was an European Consortium of Universities1) to promote research programmes and doctoral training on Knowledge and Management. The
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM)Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev)Brussels, Belgium
- SIKM Leaders CommunityDetroit, MI, USA
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER)Barcelona, Spain
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE)London, United Kingdom
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb)Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK)Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1079 providers to discover, (more…)