The European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW) – The International venue on Practice-centred computing and the Design of cooperation technologies – is a series of conferences on computer-supported cooperative work located in Europe. The conference series is affiliated with EUSSET – the European Society for Socially Embedded Technologies, part of the Social Computing Association.
Featured Providers (World)
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev)Brussels, Belgium
- SIKM Leaders CommunityDetroit, MI, USA
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM)Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE)London, United Kingdom
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb)Nancy, France
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK)Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER)Barcelona, Spain
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1080 providers to discover, (more…)