No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The Australasian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS) is the premier conference in Australasia for Information Systems academics and professionals, covering technical, organisational, business and social issues in the application of Information Technology.
Themes of interest:
2017: Data, Knowledge and Decisions
Tracks of interest:
- 2017: Information and knowledge management for decision making; Health Informatics – Translating Data to Knowledge with Technology for Healthcare Decisions
- 2016: Knowledge management, decision making and big data
- 2015: Social Media and Social Technologies for Organisations and Individuals; Knowledge Management and IS
- 2014: Collaboration, Flying Solo and Emerging Information Technologies; Knowledge Management & IS; Social Media and Social Technologies for Organisations and Individuals
- 2013: Knowledge Management and Information Systems; Social Information Systems/Social Informatics; Social Media and Social Networks in Organisations
- 2012: Enterprise 2.0, Social Media and Social Networking in Organisations; Knowledge Management and IS
- 2011: Enterprise 2.0 and Corporate Social Media; Knowledge Management and IS; Social informatics: New approaches for IS in the 21st Century
- 2010: —
- 2009: IT enabled collaboration: organisations, communities and society
- 2008: Collaboration and Knowledge Management
- 2007: —
- 2006: Collaborative Information Systems; IS and Global Collaboration
Co-Located events of interest:
2009: Australian Conference on Knowledge Management and Intelligent Decision Support (ACKMIDS)