No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
CPsquare – the community of practice on communities of practice – offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Connected futures: New social strategies and tools for communities of practice
- Foundations of Communities of Practice / Grondbeginselen van “Communities of Practice” (Dutch Language)
- Customized offerings
- CPWeek, May 19-22, 2003, Santa Cruz, California, USA
- Web 2.0 and Communities of Practice Conference, January 3-31, 2005, online
- Hot topic teleconferences
- Practice group teleconferences
- Dialogues – small-scale events, face-to-face or virtual
Apr 2014: Landscapes of Practice and Systems Convening Webinars
– Theoretical framework of learning in a landscape of practice; The story of the Habiforum Project; The IDEA Partnership Project
Mar/Apr 2012: Ning Stackathon – What makes Ning communities tick? Or not? What’s your community’s story?
Jul/Aug 2006: Conversations with CPsquare and Steven Denning about “The Leader’s Guide to Storytelling.”
May/Jun 2004: Learning for a small planet – a research agenda:Conversations with Etienne Wenger about his 10-year research plan
Jun 2004: CPsquare open house
Jul 2003: CPsquare as a learning space for cultivating global literacies
- Shadow the Leader series
- New members orientation
- Practice leadership orientation
- …on Topics in Communities of Practice