Mini Track on Teaching IC and KM
Chair – Mustafa Sagsan
9th International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management & Organisational Learning – ICICKM 2012, 18-19 October, Bogotá, Colombia
- Challenges and Opportunities: Designing and Delivering a 21st Century Knowledge Management Education Program | Bedford Denise, Kent State University, Kent, USA
- Desiging a Seminar Programme on Customer Knowledge Management for the Hospitality Industry: A Theoretical Approach | Saner Tulen and Serife Eyupoglu, Near East University, North Cyprus
- Teaching Artificial Neural Networks Course: A Draft for Management and Organization Master Programs | Zorlu Kursad, Ahi Evran University, Kirsehir, Turkey
- From Homo Habilis to Information Age Hominids: Finding Links Between the Growth of IC and the Evolution of the Architecture of the Mind | Griffiths Paul David Richard, Birchman Group, Santiago, Chile and Henley Business School, Reading, UK
- Transformational and Transactional Leaders: A Case Study in Higher Education | Varol Asaf, Firat University, Turkey and Serkan Varol, Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, USA
- Designing a Knowledge Management Syllabus: How Business Administration Students Learn at a Summer School | Yucel Recep, Kirikkale University, Turkey
Vélez White, C.M. et al. (Eds.): Proceedings of ICICKM 2012. The 9th International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning. The Universidad del Rosario and the Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Bogotá, Colombia, 18-19 October 2012. Academic Conferences Limited, 2012.
Copyright © Academic Conferences Limited.