No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Oracle Knowledge (InQuira), formerly InQuira,1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Managing Knowledge and Content with InQuira (2-day classroom/virtual training)
- Using Social Networks and Knowledge to Deliver a Better Customer Experience: A Case Study from T-Mobile
- Optimize the Customer Experience with Knowledge-Infused CRM from Oracle and InQuira
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management: Five Steps to a Better Support Experience
- Maximize Your Corporate Knowledge IQ: Learn How to Assess and Optimize Your Knowledge Management Initiatives
- Knowledge Management Measurement Series (Expert Guidance on Measuring Knowledge Management Initiatives)
– Part 1: The Importance of Measuring Knowledge Management
– Part 2: Basics for Beginners
– Part 3: Advanced Measures and Analytics
- Content Management vs. Knowledge Management: A Summary of Key Differences
- Knowledge Management Implementation Strategies: An InQuira Point of View
- Embracing Knowledge in the Call Center: How Nationwide Financial Created a Culture for Knowledge Management Success with Effective Communications and Collaboration
- Ten Knowledge Management Mistakes Others Have Made… So You Don’t Have To!
- Roadmap to Knowledge Management Success: Practical Pointers to Delivering a Knowledge-based Customer Service Experience
- Profile InQuira: SSPA Customer Experience Innovation Award Winner How InQuira’s Integrated Platform for Knowledge-based Support Sets a New Standard in Customer Service
- Selling the ROI on Knowledge Management: How to Measure Success and Sell it to Upper Management
- Selecting the Right Knowledge Base and Why Taxonomy Matters: How Juniper Network’s Knowledge Base Became the Backbone for Their Web Support Site