Mohammad Nazim; Bhaskar Mukherjee: Knowledge Management Competencies; Knowledge Management Education. In: Mohammad Nazim; Bhaskar Mukherjee: Knowledge Management in Libraries: Concepts, Tools and Approaches. Chandos Publishing (Chandos Information Professional Series), 2016: Ch 7 & 8 (pp. 149-200)
© Chandos Publishing. All rights reserved.
- Preview from Google Books
- Nazim, Mohammad (2018) Examining the gap between skills needed for Knowledge Management and provision of its education in Library and Information Science courses in India. Paper presented at: IFLA WLIC 2018 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – Transform Libraries, Transform Societies in Session S05 – Knowledge Management. In: Is knowledge management the new library science?, 23 August 2018, Selangor, Malaysia. Full text » (cc-by 4.0)
- Shabahat Husain , Mohammad Nazim , (2015) “Exploring the need of knowledge management education within library and information science educational courses: An Indian perspective”, New Library World, Vol. 116 Iss: 11/12, pp.711 – 727, Purchase »
- Mohammad Nazim, Bhaskar Mukherjee, (2013) “Knowledge management competencies required among library and information science professionals: An Indian perspective”, Library Review, Vol. 62 Issue: 6/7, pp.375-387, Purchase »
- (YouTube Video) Knowledge Management in Libraries: concept tools and approaches. Lectured Delivered by Dr. Mohammad Nazim, Department of Library & Information Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Watch Video »