No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The KES International offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems (KES)
- International Conference on Innovation through Knowledge Transfer (InnovationKT) 1)
The International Conference on Innovation through Knowledge Transfer (InnovationKT) is an international Knowledge Transfer Conference. Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive workshops, the InnovationKT Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-business interaction through the knowledge transfer mechanisms, including: – Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) – commercialisation (licensing of intellectual property, spin-outs formation, and incubators) – collaborative applied research and consultancy – and other methods of achieving knowledge transfer and innovation.
- InnovationKT-2015, 15-17 April 2015, Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
- InnovationKT-2014, 2-4 April 2014, University of Greenwich, Greenwich, London, UK
Conference Theme: The Future of Knowledge Exchange
- InnovationKT-2013, 11-12 April 2013, University of Ulster, Derry-Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- InnovationKT-2012, 19-20 April 2012, Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, UK
- InnovationKT-2011, 7 July 2011, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK
KT-Challenges: International Conference on Challenges for Knowledge Transfer: A Time of Change
- InnovationKT-2010, 7-8th December 2010, University of Wolverhampton, Coventry, West Midlands, UK
- InnovationKT-2009, 2 December 2009, Kingston University, London, UK