No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Management Association of Malaysia (KMAM) or Persatuan Pengurusan Ilmu Malaysia (PPIM) 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- April 2003: National e-Commerce Strategic Directions for Malaysia: Opportunities Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC); Driving the K-Economy; MATRADE Experience in Assisting & Facilitating Malaysian Companies
- Jun 2003: MyKad : The Malaysian Experience
- July 2003: BioValley : Understanding Its Impact & Opportunities
- August 2003: Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Shared Services Initiatives; Mobile Enterprise Solutions-Maxis; Which one to Wear?; Image and Grooming
- September 2003: Anatomi Jenayah Dalam Keluarga: Crime Prevention
- March 2004: The Art, Science and Practice of Knowledge Management; Online SMS Solutions
- June 2004: Strategic Selling & Global Marketing : The Shared Services & International Marketing Experiences
- July 2004: AT Kearneys 2004 Offshore Location Attractiveness Index; Risk and Knowledge Management – The Leadership Issue
- October 2004: Knowledge Sharing Forum with IBM