No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Knowledge Management Association of Malaysia (KMAM) or Persatuan Pengurusan Ilmu Malaysia (PPIM) 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Oct 2004: Knowledge Sharing Forum with IBM
- Jul 2004: AT Kearneys 2004 Offshore Location Attractiveness Index; Risk and Knowledge Management – The Leadership Issue
- Jun 2004: Strategic Selling & Global Marketing : The Shared Services & International Marketing Experiences
- Mar 2004: The Art, Science and Practice of Knowledge Management; Online SMS Solutions
- Sep 2003: Anatomi Jenayah Dalam Keluarga: Crime Prevention
- Aug 2003: Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) Shared Services Initiatives; Mobile Enterprise Solutions-Maxis; Which one to Wear?; Image and Grooming
- Jul 2003: BioValley : Understanding Its Impact & Opportunities
- Jun 2003: MyKad : The Malaysian Experience
- Apr 2003: National e-Commerce Strategic Directions for Malaysia: Opportunities Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC); Driving the K-Economy; MATRADE Experience in Assisting & Facilitating Malaysian Companies