No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Maastricht University (Dutch: Universiteit Maastricht, UM) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Faculty of Law > Institute for Globalisation and International Regulation (IGIR)
- Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (LL.M.)
- Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (MSc.)
- Annual Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management training in Macau (IGIR – IEEM Macao IPKM Programme) 1)
Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE) 2) > Department of Data Science and Knowledge Engineering (DKE)
- Bachelor in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence 3)
- Bachelor (Honours) in Data Science and Knowledge Engineering (research track: MaRBLe 2.0; practice track: KE @ Work) 4)
School of Business and Economics (SBE) > Learning and Work Research Institute
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organisations 5)
Maastricht McLuhan Institute (MMI)*
- Maastricht Knowledge Management Group (MKM Group)*