Michael J. Earl and Ian A. Scott: What Is a Chief Knowledge Officer? MIT Sloan Management Review. Volume 40, No. 2, Winter 1999: 29-38.
Copyright © Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Executive briefing from MIT Sloan Management Review
- Baets, W. (2004) The promise of wisdom. Complexity, Innovation, Knowledge and Learning: A quantum interpretation of management, August 30, 2004 Full text »
- Earl, M. (2004) Tantalised by the Promise of Wisdom, The Financial Times, August 25 2004 Full text »
- Michael J. Earl and Ian A. Scott: The role of the chief knowledge officer: Qualities include enthusiasm and the ability to pass it on. National Post Online July 24, 2001 Full text » (providersedge )
- Earl, M. J. & Scott, I. A. (2000). What do we know about CKOs? In: Knowledge Horizons: The Present and the Promise of Knowledge Management. Charles Despres & Daniele Chauvel (eds.) Butterworth Heinemann, pp. 195-203 Preview » (googlebooks), Purchase »
- Earl, M. J. and Scott, I. A., 1999, The role of the Chief Knowledge Officer; Financial Times Supplement „Mastering Information Management“, March 8, 1999: 7-8.
- Earl, Michael, & Scott, Ian: What on Earth is a CKO? London: London Business School and IBM Inc. (Report), 1998.