No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Swiss Knowledge Management Think Table (Swiss KMTT or SKMTT) 1) is an informal community of Knowledge Management/ Sharing practitioners in the Swiss development sector.
Swiss Knowledge Management Think Table (Swiss KMTT) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Apr 2018: Innovation in NGOs – challenges, practices and tools
- Oct 2017: Which environment for smart working?
- Jun 2017: Knowledge Audits / Mapping, Knowledge Management Case Clinics, and Network Mindset & Skillset
- Nov 2016: Polish your communication skills in a playful way to enhance your remote teamwork (a game@work initiative workshop)
- May 2016: …
- May 2015: Communication game (a game@work initiative workshop)
- Apr 2013: Shared leadership in networks
- Jun 2012: …
- Nov 2010: Peer Review on evaluation findings of the Evaluation of HEKS-EPER’s Knowledge Sharing project 2008 – 2010
- May 2010: Evaluation of HEKS-EPER’s Knowledge Sharing project 2008 – 2010; Brainstorming on Issues related to the International Workshop of Swiss Red Cross
- Nov 2009: Open Space on topics in Knowledge management for Development
- May 2009: Storytelling project in the Alps; Creating a learning environment; Impressions from Solothurn KM symposium; Digital stories in Helvetas; Peer assist in Learning Partnerships; Wiki looking back and forward
- Nov 2008: …
- Jun 2007: …