Paul J. Corney: CILIP’s Chartered Knowledge Manager: a timely and much needed accreditation? RealKM Magazine, June 28, 2018
Copyright © RealKM initiative. All rights reserved.
Note: This article is part of a series on professional accreditation for knowledge managers. An edited version of this article was first published in the CILIP Information Professional magazine.
- Paul J. Corney: K & MI Matters: Arise the Chartered Knowledge Manager? Information Professional, June 2018 Full text »
- Dominique Poole-Avery: The Potential of CILIP’s new KM Chartership programme. CILIP London, June 13, 2019 Full text »
- Modified from: Dominique Poole-Avery: The potential of KM Chartership – a new era. Information Professional (News & Press: Knowledge & Information Management), 14 March 2019 Full text »
- Sonia Ramdhian: Chartership for Knowledge Management – Why CILIP? Why now? CILIP Cymru Wales Conference 2019, 16 May 2019 Slides »
- Sonia Ramdhian: Give a helping hand… become a CILIP mentor for our Chartership for Knowledge Management candidates. Information Professional (News & Press: Profession), 13 March 2019 Full text »
- Simon Burton: Report of the CILIP Knowledge Manager Accreditation Project Briefing at K&IM AGM, 7th Feb 2019. K&IM Refer, 35(2) Spring 2019 Full text »
- Nick Poole: Knowledge Management as a profession. Introducing “Chartered Knowledge Manager” status. Presentation at the Association of Project Management (APM) Knowledge Specific Interest Group Conference (Knowledge SIG Conference), 15. November 2018, London, UK Slides »
- Stephen Phillips: Key initiatives in the K&IM portfolio. CILIP Conference: Knowledge and information management seminar, 5th July 2018 Slides »
- Dan Boom: Fwd: weekend read CILIP’s Chartered Knowledge Manager: a timely and much need. KM4Dev dgroup, June 29, 2018 Discussion » (registration required)
- Nick Poole: Professional accreditation and the UK KM workforce, KM Summit, London, 15.05.2018 Slides »
- Karen McFarlane: CILIP’s Professional Skills and Knowledge Base (PKSB) and the new BSI ISO 30401 Knowledge Management. Information Professional (News & Press: Knowledge & Information Management), 29 November 2017 Full text »
- CILIP: Knowledge Management Chartership. CILIP – The library and information association (Individuals > Professional registration)
- UoE LibGuides: CILIP Professional Registration – Library Support Group: Knowledge Management Chartership. University of Exeter Library, Last Updated: Aug 30, 2019