The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- International Conference on Digital Libraries (ICDL)*
The International Conference on Digital Libraries (ICDL), organized with pre-conference tutorials and conference workshops every 4-3 years, intends to bring together a galaxy of experts, researchers, academics, and others from all over the world to exchange ideas focusing on digital libraries, knowledge management, digital archiving of manuscripts and cultural heritages, and related technologies and issues. The conference wants to offer a common discussion forum to put-forth innovative ideas, discuss the classical concepts, contemporary issues and promote a closer cooperation and development in these fields.
2019: Digital Transformation for an Agile Environment
2016: Smart Future: Knowledge Trends that will Change the World
2013: Vision 2020: Looking Back 10 Years and Forging New Frontiers
2010: Shaping the Information Paradigm
2006: Information Management for Global Access
2004: Knowledge creation, Preservation, Access, and Management
Workshops @ Conferences
- Knowledge Access: Digital Convergence at the Bottom of the Pyramid, October 5, 2017, New Delhi, India
(in conjunction with the 3rd India Public Libraries Conference (IPLC), Oct 3-5)
Oct 2021: Role of Digital Libraries and Knowledge Collaboration to Advance Sustainable Mobility Research (w. GIZ; part of NDC – Transport Initiative for Asia project)
Library & Information Centre > Knowledge Management Division
- Feb 2017: Workshop on “Preservation and Conservation of Knowledge and Practices of North East for Sanitation, Cleanliness and related Medical Issues” (w. Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region)
- Workshops on Indigenous Knowledge: A North-East Perspective (w. Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts)
- Mar 2016: Sustainable Management of Indigenous Knowledge – A North East Perspective (3 days @ Mizoram University)
- Nov 2015: Management and Preservation of Indigenous Knowledge: A North-East Perspective (3 days @ Assam Administrative Staff College)
- May 2012: Influencing knowledge sphere in scientific and technical (S&T) libraries through core competency development (3 days)