No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Association for Project Management (APM) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- APM Knowledge Specific Interest Group (APM KSIG) 1)
APM Knowledge SIG Events
- Jun 2019 (Curageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… knowledge management as a profession
Oct 2017 (Curageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… knowledge and learning
Dec 2016: What does big data mean for project and knowledge managers?
Sep 2016 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… professional judgement
Apr 2016 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… the unfamiliar
Nov 2015 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… the future of work
Sep 2015 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… the world in which all projects succeed
Apr 2014 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… the way we manage projects
Dec 2013 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… knowledge management
Jun 2013: How organisations manage knowledge in project environments
May 2013: Where information management ends and knowledge management begins
Mar 2013: What is knowledge management like at different levels in a project environment?
Feb 2013: Informal gathering of people interested in knowledge management
Dec 2012: Managing knowledge in project environments
Nov 2012 (Courageous Conversation): We really need to talk about… (project management bodies of) knowledge
Oct 2012: Knowledge management – the basic ingredients
Jul 2012: Making knowledge work – beyond lessons learned; What is knowledge management?
Branch & other SIGs Events
- Oct 2018 (Scotland/Aberdeen): Knowledge management. Think Asset. Create value
- Nov 2017 (Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire) Knowledge management in project environments
- Feb 2016 (South East): From lessons learned to organizational learning – how knowledge management puts learning into practice
Knowledge SIG Annual General Meeting
APM Knowledge SIG Webinars
- Mar 2020: Making remote working work – keeping productivity and an eye on wellbeing
- Jan 2018: The ISO knowledge management standard explained
- Oct 2016: Making the most of Knowledge with Expert Communities
- Feb 2016: Sharing knowledge effectively across boundaries, between projects and organisation
- Jul 2015: Knowledge management in project-based organisations
- Jan 2014: How to create an active and vibrant online community of practice
- Jun 2013: The right to reply; Risk management is dead (or dying?)
- Mar 2013: Effective Governance Webinar
- APM Knowledge Specific Interest Group Conference (Knowledge SIG Conference)*
- APM Presents… project management in practice
Session on Knowledge Management in 30 Minutes, 17th March 2016