No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin), formerly the Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT), 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
College of Sciences and Health 2) > School of Computing
- Master of Science in Computing (Information and Knowledge Management)**
- Core modules: Advanced Databases; Systems Architectures; Knowledge Management Tools and Techniques; Knowledge Acquisition and Modelling; ICT Regulation and Professional Issues; Software Project Management; Problem Solving, Communication and Innovation; Case Studies in Computing; Research Writing & Scientific Literature; Research Methods and Proposal Writing; Research Project and Dissertation
- Option modules: Visualisation; Data Management; Machine Learning; Geographic Information Systems; Security; Ubiquitous Computing; Universal Design; Man and Machine; Accessible Web Design; Inclusive Learning Through Technology; Language Technology; Designing and Building Semantic Web Applications; Spatial Statistics and Spatial Knowledge Discovery; User-Centred Design
- Master of Science in Computing (Knowledge Management)** 3)
- Core Modules: Foundations of Knowledge Management; Knowledge Representation and Reasoning; Knowledge Systems Analysis and Design; Advanced Database Applications for Knowledge Management; Enterprise Systems and Architecture; Problem Solving Communication and Innovation; Knowledge Based Project Management; Case Studies in Knowledge Management; Research Methods and Proposal Writing; Individual Research Project and Dissertation
- Option Modules (select two): Business Systems Intelligence; Geographic Information Systems; Complex Adaptive Systems and Agent Based Computation; Machine Learning; Security; Legal Issues in Knowledge Management; Strategic Issues in IT; Universal Design for Knowledge Management; Ubiquitous Computing; Internet Systems