No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
TFPL’s Bath Club (KM in the public sector) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- December 2007: final meeting
- January 2007: Bath Club debate – The motion: “This house believes that within the foreseeable future useful, relevant and timely information will be delivered to the desktop untouched by human hand”.
- December 2006: What makes a successful city in the knowledge-economy? Presenting findings from The Work Foundation’s Ideopolis: Knowledge-City Regions research
- October 2006: Developing Knowledge Management in a Customer Service Centre
- May 2006: Knowledge and information sharing in local authorities
- November 2004: Ministry of Defence’s Knowledge Management programme
- September 2004: The Inland Revenue story
- July 2004: Transformational leadership
- June 2004: Making an impact: one year on in TRL
- May 2004: Measuring the impact of Knowledge Management
- December 2003: The Department of Health Knowledge Management programme
- October 2003: Organisational culture: Knowledge Management friendly in the public sector
- September 2003: Enabling people to fly solo: exploring collaborative coaching
- April 2003: Changing information behaviours across the organisation