No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The TFPL Connect Community offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Special Interest Groups
- Financial Services SIG (2014-…)
- Health Special Interest Group (2009-2014)
- Law Special Interest Group (2008)
- SharePoint Special Interest Group (2008-2012)
TFPL Connect Meetings
- Jun 2014: Supporting the Hillsborough Independent Panel – Information Sharing & Information Privacy
- Dec 2013: What a difference a web makes
- Sep 2013: Knowledge management and innovation for an adaptable and successful organisation
- Jun 2013: The Value of Connections
- Nov 2012: The changing balance of power in communication and information delivery (TFPL Connect International)
- Feb 2012: Can knowledge and information management really make an impact …
- Nov 2011: Developing collaborative behaviour to make knowledge work to support agile organisations (1st joint TFPL and Henley KM Forum event)
- Nov 2011: Persuading, negotiating and influencing your way to achieving in 2012 (TFPL Connect International)
- Jun 2011: Harnessing the power of networks
- Mar 2011: Staying one step ahead, what does it take to remain relevant in the knowledge and information management game?
- Nov 2010: Cash is tight, knowledge and information management is core: Building a strong market for knowledge and information management specialists
- Oct 2010: Connecting our Knowledge to make a Difference – A follow up on DePaul UK
- Sep 2010: Unlocking the Value of You
- Jun 2010: Connecting our knowledge to make a difference
- Feb 2010: Rhetoric, fashion or fact: today’s ideas about tomorrows knowledge and information management
- Nov 2009: TFPL Connect International: key challenges and opportunities for knowledge and information management
- Oct 2009: Who’s in charge? Aligning knowledge and information management to business drivers
- Jul 2009: Fit for purpose? Knowledge & Information Management (KIM) strategies that make a difference
- Mar 2009: Themes and reflections from ebic 2008
- Jun 2008: The future of work – technology
- Feb 2008: The future of work – people
Law SIG Meetings
- May 2008: Trends and priorities in legal Knowledge Management
Health SIG Meetings
- Mar 2014: ‘Future perfect?’ – Opportunities for the information professional in the emerging health and social care sector
- Apr 2013: Information and Advice Services in Social Care – What’s NEW?
- Nov 2012: ‘The power of information’ – but who’s minding the shop?
- Jun 2012: Promoting Innovation in Healthcare – the place of Current Awareness Services in the NHS of tomorrow?
- Feb 2012: Commissioning information needs of GPs
- Nov 2011: Information needs of GPs
- May 2011: The provision of social care information from SCIE and NHS
- Feb 2011: How DH Informatics are taking Knowledge Management tools and techniques out into the NHS
- Oct 2010: How DH Informatics are taking Knowledge Management tools and techniques out into the NHS
- Nov 2009 (1st):…
Sharepoint SIG Meetings
- 2009, 2011-12: Sharepoint Summit
- 2008: three one day SharePoint Summits