No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Conference Board and The Conference Board of Canada (CBoC) 1) offer the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Councils, Executive or Peer-to-Peer Networks
- USA // Knowledge & Collaboration Council 2)
A network of senior managers who have primary responsibility for driving business value and creating organizational capability through collaboration, social learning and/or internal knowledge management and services.
- CANADA // Council on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM)** 3)
The Council on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM) brings together senior leaders from public and private sector organizations who are responsible for knowledge management, knowledge strategy, information and collaboration management, crowd sourcing of ideas, and related functions.
- USA // Learning and Knowledge Management Council (1998-2012)** 2)
A network of senior managers with primary responsibility for organizational learning, knowledge management, social networking, performance improvement, business intelligence, and human capital.
- CANADA // Knowledge Strategy Exchange Network (KSEN; 2004-2012)** 3)
Knowledge Strategy Exchange Network (KSEN), formerly the Knowledge Strategy Council and Forum, is a select group of senior business executives and government leaders who have a strategic interest in the management of knowledge and its related issues and challenges.
- ASIA-PACIFIC // Asia-Pacific Learning and Knowledge Management Council (2002-2006)**
A network of senior executives that shares concepts, experiences, best practices and innovations in the fields of learning and knowledge management in multinational companies and leading public sector organizations in the Asia-Pacific region.
USA // Research Working Groups
- Multigenerational Knowledge Transfer (2007-2008; Mature Workforce Initiative)
- Bridging Generational Divides in Knowledge Transfer (2009-2010; CANCELLED?, merged to Knowledge Transfer in a Digital World RWG?)
- Knowledge Transfer in a Digital World: Using New Media Across Multiple Generations and Geographies (2010)
- Learning at the Speed of Need / of Global Business (2011-2012; CANCELLED?)
- Generating Value through Internal Social Collaboration (2013-2014)
- Regular (virtual) council meetings on topics in collaboration, social learning and/or internal knowledge management and services
- CANADA // The Conference Board of Canada Knowledge Management Conference (CBoCKM)*
- USA // Knowledge Management/Organizational Learning Conference**
- EUROPE // Knowledge Management/Organizational Learning Conference**
- ASIA-PACIFIC // Knowledge Strategies, April 1, 2002, Singapore
Conference theme: Learning and Management in the New Economy
- Jun 2013: Getting Impact from Internal Social Collaboration
- Nov 2012: Learning in a Social World
- Jan 2011: Learning @ the Speed of Global Business
Conference Board of Canada
- Feb 2018: Generation Healthy: Translating Knowledge into Innovative Lifespan Solutions
- Sep 2016: From Knowledge to Innovation: Building Canada’s Competitiveness Through Knowledge Management
- Jun 2016: Ensuring Successful Transformation: Harnessing Knowledge
- Apr 2015: Building Innovation Capacity through Knowledge Management