No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Conference Board and The Conference Board of Canada (CBoC) 1) offer the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Communities (Executive / Peer-to-Peer Networks)
- USA // Knowledge & Collaboration Council
A network of senior managers who have primary responsibility for driving business value and creating organizational capability through collaboration, social learning and/or internal knowledge management and services.
- CANADA // Council on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM)
The Council on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM) brings together senior leaders from public and private sector organizations who are responsible for knowledge management, knowledge strategy, information and collaboration management, crowd sourcing of ideas, and related functions.
- USA // Learning and Knowledge Management Council (1998-2012)** 2)
A network of senior managers with primary responsibility for organizational learning, knowledge management, social networking, performance improvement, business intelligence, and human capital.
- CANADA // Knowledge Strategy Exchange Network (KSEN; 2004-2012)** 3)
Knowledge Strategy Exchange Network (KSEN), formerly the Knowledge Strategy Council and Forum, is a select group of senior business executives and government leaders who have a strategic interest in the management of knowledge and its related issues and challenges.
- ASIA-PACIFIC // Asia-Pacific Learning and Knowledge Management Council (2002-2006)**
A network of senior executives that shares concepts, experiences, best practices and innovations in the fields of learning and knowledge management in multinational companies and leading public sector organizations in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Regular (virtual) council meetings on topics in collaboration, social learning and/or internal knowledge management and services
- CANADA // The Conference Board of Canada Knowledge Management Conference (CBoCKM)*
- USA // Knowledge Management/Organizational Learning Conference**
- EUROPE // Knowledge Management/Organizational Learning Conference**
- ASIA-PACIFIC // Knowledge Strategies, April 1, 2002, Singapore
Learning and Management in the New Economy
- …on topics in knowledge management