No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
British Academy of Management (BAM) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Special Interest Group (SIG) “Knowledge and Learning”
- Special Interest Groups (SIG) “Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks” (was: Inter-Organizational Relations)
- British Academy of Management Conference (BAM Conference)*
– With SIG Tracks: Knowledge and Learning; Inter-Organizational Collaboration
- New Research in Management and Organisational Learning, November 15, 2005, Hull University, Hull, United Kingdom
(Hull University Business School, Centre for Management and Organizational Learning (CMOL), in association with the British Academy of Management)
Knowledge and Learning SIG
- Knowledge Management – Advancements and future research needs, 9th June 2015, Leeds
- Workshops at the annual BAM Conference
2002: How does methodological research inform our organisational debates; Communities of Scholarship: A Dialogue event for PhD Students and Supervisors