No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
British Academy of Management (BAM) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Special Interest Group (SIG) “Knowledge and Learning”
- Special Interest Groups (SIG) “Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks” (was: Inter-Organizational Relations)
- British Academy of Management Conference (BAM Conference)*
– With SIG Tracks: Knowledge and Learning; Inter-Organizational Collaboration
- New Research in Management and Organizational Learning, November 15, 2006, Hull University, Hull, United Kingdom 1)
Knowledge and Learning SIG
- Knowledge Management – Advancements and future research needs, 9th June 2015, Leeds
- Workshops at the annual BAM Conference
2002: How does methodological research inform our organisational debates; Communities of Scholarship: A Dialogue event for PhD Students and Supervisors