No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Knowledge and Information Professionals Association (KIPA), formerly the Green Country Knowledge and Information (GC-KIP) Society, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Multidisciplinary Information Research Symposium (MISR)* 1)
- Knowledge & Information Professional Association Conference (KIPA Conference)**
- Knowledge and Project Management Symposium (KPM Symposium)** 2)
- Aug 2012: Knowledge Management Reinvents Fire!
- May 2012: Knowledge Management Initiatives: Why haven’t we done this already?
- Feb 2012: Communities of Practice: Best Practices & Lessons Learned
- Aug 2011: Developing the “Wise” Organization: Making Knowledge Management a Continuing Capability
- May 2011: Knowledge Retention in an Electronic World
- Feb 2011: Williams Midstream Knowledge Management Strategy
GC-KIP Knowledge Management Workshops Series
- Apr 2007 (6th Workshop): Libraries in the Digital Age: Challenges and Opportunities
- Oct 2006 (5th Workshop): Information Security and Privacy
- May 2006: (4th Workshop): Knowledge Management in Project Management 3)