No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T), the former American Society for Information Science and Technology, offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Special Interest Groups
- Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management (ASIS&T SIG KM) 1)
- Special Interest Group on Social Informatics (ASIS&T SIG SI)
Conferences (incl. Workshops & Seminars)
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T AM)*
- Pre-conference workshops & semainars
- ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management: workshops, seminars, plenary sessions, panels, tracks, happy hours, speed meetings of the
- 13th Annual Social Informatics (SIG-SI) Research Symposium: The Social Informatics of Knowledge, October 28, 2017, Washington D.C.
- Multidisciplinary Information Research Symposium (MIRS)* 2)
- Annual SIG-KM business meetings (in conjunction with the ASIS&t Annual Meeting)
- Change Tracking in Knowledge Organization Systems with SKOS-History