No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T), formerly the American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T), the American Society for Information Science (ASIS) and the American Documentation Institute (ADI),1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Special Interest Groups
- Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management (ASIS&T SIG KM) 2)
- Special Interest Group on Social Informatics (ASIS&T SIG SI)
- Annual Meeting of the Association for Information Science and Technology (ASIS&T AM)*
- Pre-conference workshops & semainars
- ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management: workshops, seminars, plenary sessions, panels, tracks, happy hours, speed meetings
- 13th Annual Social Informatics (SIG-SI) Research Symposium: The Social Informatics of Knowledge, October 28, 2017, Washington D.C.
- Multidisciplinary Information Research Symposium (MIRS)* 3)
- Annual SIG-KM business meetings (in conjunction with the ASIS&t Annual Meeting)
- Chapter Meetings
Apr 2002: Visualizing Knowledge Domains (Indiana Chapter)
- Feb 2021: Learning, Unlearning, and Relearning Knowledge Architecture (SIG-KM)
- Sep 2018: Knowledge Transfer as a Defensive Strategy in the War on Talent
- Apr 2018: Knowledge Services: Expanding your Role and Ensuring Career Success
- Feb 2018: Change Tracking in Knowledge Organization Systems with SKOS-History (DCMI)