Abstract: Knowledge champions (otherwise known as KM Champions, Knowledge Activists, Knowledge Stewards, Knowledge Coordinators, KM Reps) perform an important role in distributing your KM messages and activities consistently across an organisation. In the earlier KM literature KM Champions were envisaged as senior level activists promoting KM at a strategic level. Very little guidance exists
Abstract: Knowledge Management (KM) is a holistic, multi-dimensional discipline which overlaps with a number of other disciplines, including Library and Information Science (LIS). As it has emerged as a crucial competency requirement for organisations during the last two decades, considerable interest has built up in the subject of education for knowledge management.
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM)Berlin, Germany
- SIKM Leaders CommunityDetroit, MI, USA
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev)Brussels, Belgium
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER)Barcelona, Spain
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK)Seoul, Republic of Korea
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb)Nancy, France
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1101 providers to discover, (more…)