The European Conference on Games Based Learning (ECGBL) offers an opportunity for scholars and practitioners interested in the issues related to Games Based Learning to share their thinking and research findings. The conference examines the question “Can Games-Based Learning Enhance Learning?” and seeks high-quality papers that address this question.
University of Paisley*
The University of Paisley was renamed to University of the West of Scotland (UWS) in 2007.
University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
The University of the West of Scotland (UWS; Scottish Gaelic: Oilthigh na h-Alba an Iar), formerly the University of Paisley,1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training
Records Management Society’s Guide to Distance Learning Options
Abstract: The following guide contains programme titles related to Information Content Management and links to related websites. It is categorized into three main sections: degree programmes; non-degree programmes; and free online courses. It’s scope is to serve as the first destination for those interested in furthering their educational qualifications in the field; here they
Providers World Map
Featured Providers (World)
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM)Berlin, Germany
- SIKM Leaders CommunityDetroit, MI, USA
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev)Brussels, Belgium
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb)Nancy, France
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER)Barcelona, Spain
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK)Seoul, Republic of Korea
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1117 providers to discover, (more…)