The European Conference on Games Based Learning (ECGBL) offers an opportunity for scholars and practitioners interested in the issues related to Games Based Learning to share their thinking and research findings. The conference examines the question “Can Games-Based Learning Enhance Learning?” and seeks high-quality papers that address this question.
Abstract: The following guide contains programme titles related to Information Content Management and links to related websites. It is categorized into three main sections: degree programmes; non-degree programmes; and free online courses. It’s scope is to serve as the first destination for those interested in furthering their educational qualifications in the field; here they
Featured Providers (World)
- SIKM Leaders CommunityDetroit, MI, USA
- Gesellschaft für Wissensmanagement (GfWM)Berlin, Germany
- Knowledge Management Society of Korea (KMSK)Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev)Brussels, Belgium
- Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana (FUNIBER)Barcelona, Spain
- London Information and Knowledge Exchange (LIKE)London, United Kingdom
- International Society for Knowledge Organization: Chapitre Maghreb (ISKO Maghreb)Nancy, France
On the “Regional Pages” you can browse the world’s regions and countries for Knowledge Management education and training providers and providers offering Knowledge Management education and training via information and communication technologies (eLearning).
Currently there are 1091 providers to discover, (more…)