No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Hong Kong Knowledge Management Forum (HKKMF) 1) – The Independent Think Tank on Managing in the Knowledge Economy – engages in advocacy of areas such as knowledge economy, intellectual capital, innovation, knowledge management across different sectors in the society. The forum is independent and receives no public/government funding. It operates thanks to volunteers, private donations and receives sponsorships and participation fees for public events and community-based activities.
The Hong Kong Knowledge Management Forum (HKKMF) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Public events and community-based activities on topics in knowledge economy, intellectual capital, innovation, knowledge management
- Feb 1999: Measuring the Value of Organisational Knowledge
- Jul 1999: Intellectual Capital at the cutting edge: News from an OECD international symposium
- Aug 1999: Getting started with Knbowledge Management projects: experiences from companies in Hong Kong
- Sep 1999: Developing Knowledge in China: Recent Studies on Cooperation and Conflict
- Mar 2000: Intranets for Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Apr 2000: Intranets for Knowledge Sharing – Lessons learnt in HK Companies
- Aug 2000: Knowledge Management and Innovation Processes
- Feb 2001 (2x), Mar 2001, Apr 2001, May 2001,…
- CEO Knowledge Management Symposium, March 5th, 2008, Hong Kong
Symposium Theme: Creating Value Through Innovation, Knowledge and Design
(organized by the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce and the Hong Kong KM Forum)
- Asia Pacific Knowledge Management Conference (APKMC)** (1999-2008) 2)