No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
National University of Singapore (NUS) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Institute of Systems Sciences
- Master of Technology in Knowledge Engineering 1)
- NICF 2) – Online Collaboration and Knowledge Management**
Centre for Management of Innovation & Technopreneurship (CMIT)* 3)
- International Conference on Knowledge Creation Management in Asia, 6-7 March 1998, Centre for Management of Technology (CMT), National University of Singapore The aim of the conference is to promote dissemination of research findings related to knowledge creation management in Asia and to build a network of scholars working in this field.
- Knowledge for Development: Training Workshop for Policy Makers of the 21st Century, Singapore-IMF Training Institute, 12-20 December 1999
(jointly organized by CMIT and the World Bank Institute (WBI))
- 3rd ITMA-NUS CMIT Breakfast Round Table on Knowledge Management, May 7, 1999
(jointly organized by Information Technology Management Association (ITMA) and NUS CMIT)