No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
thinkingKNOWLEDGE offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Facilitation Foundations, including online & hybrid facilitation
- Visual thinking for facilitators
- Facilitating knowledge sharing
- Confluence of minds: Facilitating collective sense-making
- The reflective facilitator: Unpack facilitation patterns
- Social media primer
- Centurion KM Meetup group
Centurion KM Meetup group meetings (3rd Friday, monthly)
- May 2018: Knowledge Management Matters – lets discuss the book
- Knowledge Hangouts on topics in Knowledge Management
- 2016-09: Experience the Bird Island Knowledge Management simulation game
- 2016-10: ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO for Knowledge Management? What is in it for Knowledge Management?
- 2016-11: Looking EAST with personas to identify fresh ideas for improving knowledge cultures
- 2017-01: Goal Mapping – using words and imagery for goal setting
- 2017-02: Change management – the sweet spot for knowledge management success
- 2017-03: The Current Reality of Fake News and Its Impact on Organization
- 2017-06: Scenarios for the future
- Southern African Knowledge Management Summit (SAKMS)* 1)