Suliman Hawamdeh, Thomas J. Froehlich, Taverekere (Kanti) Srikantaiah, Abdus Sattar Chaudhry, Yun-Ke Chang, Miguel A. Morales-Arroyo: Panel: Challenges in knowledge management education.* Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Volume 41 Issue 1, 2004, Pages 605 – 606
Copyright © American Society for Information Science and Technology. All rights reserved.
* Panel info:
Panel at the 67th ASIS&T Annual Meeting 2004; “Managing and Enhancing Information: Cultures and Conflicts” (ASIST AM 04), Providence, Rhode Island, November 13-18, 2004.
- Suliman Hawamdeh, University of Oklahoma
- Thomas J. Froehlich, Kent State University
- Taverekere (Kanti) Srikantaiah, Dominican University
- Abdus Sattar Chaudhry, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Yun-Ke Chang, University of Oklahoma
- Miguel A. Morales-Arroyo, University of Oklahoma
- Linda Schamber (Ed.): ASIS&T 2004: Managing and Enhancing Information: Cultures and Conflicts. Proceedings of the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (ASIST). Information Today, 2004 Purchase »
Full text from academia.edu