Dede Bonner (Ed.): Leading Knowledge Management and Learning: Seventeen Case Studies from the Real World of Training.* Alexandria, VA: ASTD Press (In Action Series), 2000
Copyright © ASTD.
* Originally the planned title of the book was “Knowledge Management in Practice: Chief Knowledge Officers and Chief Learning Officers”
** The book itself is not available anymore but some of the articles (see ASTD store).
Preview from Google books
- Amidon, Debra M.: Virtual Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO): Leading through Strategic Conversations. I3 UPDATE / ENTOVATION International News, No. 35: December 1999 | Full text from: publisher », author »
- Ash, Jerry: Preparing for Conversations with Dr. Dede Bonner: Developing Knowledge Leadership. Association of Knowledgework (AOK) Star Series / Dialogues, May 2001 | Full text » (Conversations »)
- Bonner, Dede: Enter the Chief Knowledge Officer. Training and Development, v54 n2 p36-40 Feb 2000 Purchase from publisher »
- Milton, Nick: A week in the life of a Knowledge Manager. (at BP Amoco), Knoco Stories, 14 March 2014 Full text »