No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The International Society for Knowledge Organization: Singapore Chapter (ISKO SG or ISKO Singapore) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Awareness, sharing and training events on topics in knowledge organization
ISKO SG Annual General Meeting (in conjunction with a pre-/post event – talk, panel, seminar, etc. / see ‘List of Events’ above)
Oct 2022, Sep 2021, Sep 2020, Oct 2019, Oct 2018, Nov 2017
- May 2018: Site Visit to the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA’s) Digital Planning Lab (DPLab)
How the DPLab drives digital transformation and innovation in the URA
- Mar 2018: Site Visit to Singtel
50 Shades of Knowledge Management: Singtel’s knowledge management journey
- Innovations in Knowledge Organisation Conference (IKO)*
The annual Innovations in Knowledge Organisation Conference (IKO) seeks a convergence between the application of (1) Open Standards, (2) Maturing Technologies, (3) Innovative System Architectures, and (4) Professional Services Methodologies in the field of knowledge organization through case studies, tutorials, panel discussions, and hands-on learning, to bring the latest in knowledge organisation innovations to Asia.
- 3rd Knowledge Management Exchange Conference (KM Exchange), 5-9 July 2021, Virtual venue
(Organized by the Malaysia Knowledge Management Roundtable (MY KM Roundtable) in collaboration with ISKO Singapore)
- Innovations in Knowledge Organisation (IKO) case study cafés
- 2017 in conjunction with the International Conference on Knowledge Organisation, Library & Information Management (ICKOIM), October 23, 2017, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
- 2019 in conjunction with the Conference of the British Chapter of the International Society for Knowledge Organization (ISKO UK Conference), 15-16 July 2019, City University of London (Department of Library & Information Science), London, United Kingdom