No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The International Society for Knowledge Organization: Singapore Chapter (ISKO SG) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Awareness, sharing and training events on topics in knowledge organization
- May 2018: Site Visit to the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA’s) Digital Planning Lab (DPLab)
How the DPLab drives digital transformation and innovation in the URA
- Mar 2018: Site Visit to Singtel
50 Shades of Knowledge Management: Singtel’s knowledge management journey
- Innovations in Knowledge Organisation Conference (IKO)*
- Innovations in Knowledge Organisation (IKO) case study cafés
- 2017 in conjunction with the International Conference on Knowledge Organisation, Library & Information Management (ICKOIM), October 23, 2017, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
- 2019 in conjunction with the Conference of the British Chapter of the International Society for Knowledge Organization (ISKO UK Conference), 15-16 July 2019, City University of London (Department of Library & Information Science), London, United Kingdom
- 3rd Knowledge Management Exchange Conference (KM Exchange), 5-9 July 2021, Virtual venue
(Organized by the Malaysia Knowledge Management Roundtable (MY KM Roundtable) in collaboration with ISKO Singapore)