No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The RealKM Connect forum 1) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
(bi-monthly half-day seminars)
- Sep 2017: The Evolution of the Learning Organisation, L&D & Knowledge Management
- Jul 2017: Change hurts – Insights from brain science, Pathways to navigate transformation
- May 2017: KPIs: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Mar 2017: Using social capital to build organisational capability
- Jan 2017: Are you standard? Aligning knowledge processes with current ISO & AU Standards
- Nov 2016: Introductory seminar
(annual all-day conference)
- Nov 2017
(in planning; jointly organized with the Australian Society for Knowledge Management (AuSKM)