No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The University of Oxford offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Business and management courses
– Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Certificate of Attendance)
– Open Innovation: Empowering Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (Certificate of Attendance)
- Philosophy courses
– Theory of Knowledge (Online; credit (CATS points) for your course)
– Knowledge: An Introduction to Epistemology
- Health sciences courses:
– Knowledge into Action: Using research evidence to inform clinical care and policymaking (blended learning) 1)