No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The University of Oxford offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Continuing Professional Development Centre > Department of Continuing Education
Business and management courses
- Applying Knowledge Management: Principles and Practices (Certificate of Attendance; 1 day)
- Open Innovation: Empowering Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (Certificate of Attendance; 1 day)**
- Theory of Knowledge (Online; credit (CATS points) for your course) (10 weeks)
- What is Knowledge and Can We Have It? (10 weeks; credit (CATS points) for your course)**
- Knowledge: An Introduction to Epistemology (5 days)**
- Yearning to Know: The Routes to Knowledge, and its Limits (10 weeks)**
Health sciences courses:
- Knowledge into Action: Using research evidence to inform clinical care and policymaking (blended learning) (5 days) 1)