Abstract: Our Knowledge Management Survey continues to throw up fascinating data. It seems that, if we look at Knowledge Management programs world-wide, there are 5 core skillsets people look for in a KM team, although the emphasis varies from one sector to another.
Nick Milton: The 5 core skillsets for a KM team. Knoco Stories, 6 November 2014
Copyright © Knoco. All rights reserved.
Further reading: Knoco on KM skills
- Nick Milton: The KM “A team”. Knoco Stories, 11 January 2010
- Nick Milton: Who leads the A team? Knoco Stories, 14 January 2010
- Nick Milton: KM translation services. Knoco Stories, 15 January 2010
- Nick Milton: Questioning – the primary skill for the KM professional. Knoco Stories, 14 February 2013
- Nick Milton: What’s different about facilitation. Knoco Stories, 17 April 2015
- Nick Milton: The first thing a new KM team needs to learn. Knoco Stories, 22 July 2014
- Nick Milton: The role of facilitation in KM processes. Knoco Stories, 27 April 2012
- Nick Milton: Facilitating internalisation. Knoco Stories, 5 May 2010
- Nick Milton: The missing skill in Knowledge Management. Knoco Stories, 29 November 2010
- Nick Milton: Three things the knowledge manager needs to learn about before they start. Knoco Stories, 27 May 2015
- Nick Milton: The Millennials myth. Knoco Stories, Tuesday, 16 June 2015
- Knoco on Knowledge Management Roles and Organisation
- Nick Milton; Tom Young: Selecting and setting up a KM Implementation Team. Knoco White Paper.
- KM Roles, (Building) The KM team Knoco Newsletter, Winter 2010
- What KM roles will your organisation need? Knoco Newsletter, May 2015
- … Knoco Stories labeled/tagged with roles and accountability