No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The University of Mysore offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
International School of Information Management (ISiM)
- Doctoral Degree Programme (Ph.D) in Information Systems and Management (Research area: Knowledge Management)
- InfoVision – The Knowledge Summit*
InfoVision is a premier annual global Summit in India for the Knowledge Industry and Knowledge Society. The Summit focuses on a chosen theme each year and congregates leaders and professionals across the ‘Information and Knowledge Spectrum’ to come together and analyze the transformational trends and deliberate on the challenges. Experts from the industry and the academia join the debate and share their views. Best practices and success stories are showcased. InfoVision is an intellectual confederation of all stakeholders – academia, industry, government and the user groups, to meet as partners and to develop a unified framework and formulate strategies for capitalizing knowledge for performance.
- Infovision 2005: Information Industry-Academia Summit, September 15–16, 2005, Bangalore, India
- Infovision 2006: The Knowledge Summit, September 28–29, 2006, Bangalore, India
Summit Theme: Knowledge, Content & Community: Methods and Models
India MAKE Award Ceremony 2006
- Infovision 2007: The Knowledge Summit, December 17-18, 2007, Mumbai, India
Summit Theme: Social Networks, Knowledge Discovery & Innovation
- InfoVision 2009: The Knowledge Summit, January 22-23, 2009, Bangalore, India
Summit Theme: Content to Intent: Understanding user intent and context in multimodal, multilingual and mobile information access
- Infovision 2011: Information Excellence Summit, September 24–25, 2011, Bangalore, India
Summit Theme: Data for Differentiation
- InfoVision 2012: The Knowledge Summit, October 19-20, Bangalore, India
Summit Theme: SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud) is smart
- Mar 2008: Workshop on Machine Learning
- Mar 2007: Workshop on Text Mining and Business Intelligence
- Jan 2007: Information and Knowledge Audit – A Practical Introduction