Mountain Quest Institute (MQI)
This is no official page!
No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Mountain Quest Institute (MQI) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Lifelong Learning Part I
- Lifelong Learning Part II
- Personal Knowledge Management(PKM): Managing Knowledge for Career
- Managing Systems and Complexity: From Individuals to Organizations
- Managing Knowledge in Drinking Water Utilities
- Introduction to the Intelligent Complex Adaptive Organization
- The Intelligent Complex Adaptive Team: Knowledge, Complexity and High Performance
- The Quest for Knowledge (path to high performance)
- The Quest for Consciousness (window to the world)
- The Quest for Meaning (roots of wisdom)
Weekend Getaways and Grows
- Learning for Personal & Professional Growth
- New Ways of Thinking and Knowing
- areas included: ICAS (the organization of the future), knowledge management, complexity thinking, knowing, leadership, change management, integrated product teams, relationship network management, and organizational and individual learning