No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- Knowledge and Space Symposium*
- Franco-German Round Table on Intangibles** 1)
The Franco-German Round Table on Intangibles is a research and policy initiative by two major universities in the two countries (as well in Europe) – The University Paris-Sud and Heidelberg University- who decided to join their recent and on-going research efforts, in order to: (1) Come up with conceptual instruments; (2) Provide a stimulating platform for research and action for progress among different stakeholders in France and Germany; (3) Contribute, more generally, to the large dialogue in Europe and more globally, on the role of intangibles in value creation.
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, September 26, 2011, Paris, France
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, September 17, 2012, Heidelberg, Germany
Conference Theme: Dilemmas of the Knowledge Economy
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, November 22, 2013, Paris, France
Heidelberger Club für Wirtschaft und Kultur e.V. (HCWK)
- 20. Heidelberger Symposium, 15. – 17. Mai 2008, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Deutschland
Konferenz-Thema: Wissen Macht Menschen