No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The New Club of Paris (NCP or NCoP) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
Workshops & Events
- …on topics in intellectual capital / knowledge assets
- Franco-German Round Table on Intangibles** 1)
The Franco-German Round Table on Intangibles is a research and policy initiative by two major universities in the two countries (as well in Europe) – The University Paris-Sud and Heidelberg University- who decided to join their recent and on-going research efforts, in order to: (1) Come up with conceptual instruments; (2) Provide a stimulating platform for research and action for progress among different stakeholders in France and Germany; (3) Contribute, more generally, to the large dialogue in Europe and more globally, on the role of intangibles in value creation.
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, September 26, 2011, Paris, France
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, September 17, 2012, Heidelberg, Germany
Conference Theme: Dilemmas of the Knowledge Economy
- Franco-German Roundtable on Intangibles, November 22, 2013, Paris, France
- Apr 2018: Winter Meeting – NCP internal meeting; Round table “Building the Future together” open meeting
- Feb 2013: Winter Meeting – Projects; Updating Intellectual Capital Methodologies; Intellectual Capital for Ultra-peripheral areas; Intellectual Capital for Africa; NCP Renewal; Future of Luxembourg Conference
- NCP General Assembly
Jul 2019, Jun 2018,…