The Knowledge Management career path
Abstract: One of our clients got in touch recently to ask if we had any good examples of organisations with a career path for their Knowledge Management professionals.
The honest answer was No, we don’t have any examples, and there does not seem to be much out there on the web either in terms of real examples (please let me know via the comments if you have an example!).
Nick Milton: The Knowledge Management career path. Knoco Stories, 13 January 2014
Copyright © Knoco. All rights reserved.
Further reading: Knoco on KM career
- Nick Milton: What do KM professionals actually do? Knoco Stories, 29 October 2014
- Nick Milton: How many knowledge managers are there in the world? Knoco Stories, 2 December 2014
- Nick Milton: The KM job market at end 2014. Knoco Stories, 28 November 2014
- Nick Milton: KM Salaries in Hong Kong. Knoco Stories, 13 December 2013
- Nick Milton: Example Knowledge Management role description[s]. Knoco Stories, 25 July 2014
- Nick Milton: Knowledge roles at E&Y. Knoco Stories, 16 April 2013
- … Knoco Stories labeled/tagged with roles and accountability
Tags: Army, assignment, assistant KM officer, Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals, chief knowledge officer, coach, consulting industry, content manager, counseler, data manager, Ernst & Young*, Global Know-How Counsel, head of KM, information manager, KM careers, KM consultant, KM culture, KM job descriptions, KM officer, KM professionals, KM roles, KM skills, Knoco, Knoco Stories, knowledge engineers, knowledge experts, knowledge facilitators, knowledge leader, knowledge manager, knowledge network manager, knowledge strategists, legal industry, lessons learned integrator, local champions, network chair, non-commissioned officer, oil and gas industry, practice owner, roles and positions, Samsung, Shell, strategic directions, subject matter specialist, telecommunications industry, United States Army« Previous Article Next Article »