No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: provider, conference, university program)
The Lancaster University offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
- MA in Human Resource and Knowledge Management (by research)** 1)
- MA in Human Resource and Knowledge Management (by coursework)** 1)
- Human Resource and Knowledge Management MSc** 2)
- Human Resource Management MSc 3)
- Organisation, Work and Technology MPhil/PhD (area: HRM and Knowledge Management)
School of Management > Department of Management Learning and Leadership 4)
- PhD study in Management Learning and Leadership (area: Critical management education and organisational learning)
- MA in Management and Organisational Learning** 5)
- International Conference on Networked Learning*
- International Conference on Organizational Learning and Knowledge (OLK)** 6)
The International Conference on Organizational Learning and Knowledge aims to explore the different aspects of the relationship between learning, knowing and the organizing process from the perspective of the passion for knowledge.