Abstract: A fully mature KM organisation will contain several recognised KM positions in order to ensure and facilitator the creation, transfer and re-use of knowledge. Some of these are listed below. Sometimes several of these roles are combined into a single position.
Nick Milton: Roles in the Knowledge Management organisation. Knoco Stories, 3 April 2013
Copyright © Knoco. All rights reserved.
Related Knoco Reading:
- Knoco on Knowledge Management Roles and Organisation
- Nick Milton: An “accountabilities” view of KM. Knoco Stories, Friday, 30 November 2016
- Nick Milton: Designing the Knowledge Management organisation. Knoco Stories, Friday, 17 March 2017
- Nick Milton: McKinsey’s knowledge professionals and knowledge centres. Knoco Stories, Knoco Stories, Friday, 23 September 2016
- Nick Milton: 30 years of KM in the US Army. Knoco Stories, Monday, 11 July 2016
- Nick Milton: The role of the knowledge management executive sponsor. Knoco Stories, 26 April 2016
- Nick Milton: 6 elements of the knowledge management delivery organisation. Kncoco Stories, 22 April 2016
- What KM roles will your organisation need? Knoco Newsletter, May 2015
- Who maintains your critical knowledge? Knoco news, Winter 2007
- Knoco Stories labeled/tagged with roles and accountability