Core skills for a Knowledge Management team
Abstract: Our Knowledge Management Survey continues to throw up fascinating data. It seems that, if we look at Knowledge Management programs world-wide, there are 5 core skillsets people look for in a KM team, although the emphasis varies from one sector to another.
Nick Milton: The 5 core skillsets for a KM team. Knoco Stories, 6 November 2014
Copyright © Knoco. All rights reserved.
Further reading: Knoco on KM skills
- Nick Milton: The KM “A team”. Knoco Stories, 11 January 2010
- Nick Milton: Who leads the A team? Knoco Stories, 14 January 2010
- Nick Milton: KM translation services. Knoco Stories, 15 January 2010
- Nick Milton: Questioning – the primary skill for the KM professional. Knoco Stories, 14 February 2013
- Nick Milton: What’s different about facilitation. Knoco Stories, 17 April 2015
- Nick Milton: The first thing a new KM team needs to learn. Knoco Stories, 22 July 2014
- Nick Milton: The role of facilitation in KM processes. Knoco Stories, 27 April 2012
- Nick Milton: Facilitating internalisation. Knoco Stories, 5 May 2010
- Nick Milton: The missing skill in Knowledge Management. Knoco Stories, 29 November 2010
- Nick Milton: Three things the knowledge manager needs to learn about before they start. Knoco Stories, 27 May 2015
- Nick Milton: The Millennials myth. Knoco Stories, Tuesday, 16 June 2015
- Knoco on Knowledge Management Roles and Organisation
- Nick Milton; Tom Young: Selecting and setting up a KM Implementation Team. Knoco White Paper.
- KM Roles, (Building) The KM team Knoco Newsletter, Winter 2010
- What KM roles will your organisation need? Knoco Newsletter, May 2015
- … Knoco Stories labeled/tagged with roles and accountability
Tags: after action review, change agent, change management, communication, construction firms, dialogue, engineering firms, facilitation, government sector, human resources management, industry skills, influencing skills, information management, information technologs, insider, internalisation, International Association of Facilitators, interpersonal skills, interviews, KM framework, KM implementation, KM leader, KM roles, KM skills, KM strategy, KM tasks, KM team, Knoco, Knoco Stories, knowledge café, knowledge manager, legal firms, lessons capture, library skills, lsitening, manufacturing industry, military, millenials, ng skills, oil and gas industry, open behaviors, organization skills, patience, peer assist, people skills, process skills, professional service firms, questioning, questioning techniques, retrorespects, retrospect, strong profile, technical writers, technology skills, telecommunications industry, translation« Previous Article Next Article »